All visitors to this website (including guestbook) may only use the material on this website while adhering to and complying with the following permissions, restrictions, and intentions:
- No material on this website may be claimed as your own, unless you are the author of it and have provided it to us to post on this website.
- No material on this website may be used with deceitful or malicious intent against the Word of God/Bible or followers of Christ.
- You may print out, store, or make copies of the Bible reading schedules (NOT including Farrell's Bible Notes) or publish them electronically, but you may not sell any of the Bible reading schedules or seek to make a profit from any of them in any way. You are not permitted to modify any of the reading schedules in attempt to omit chapters or verses from the user's reading.
- You may print out, store, or make copies of the Chapter Check-off page, but may not sell it or seek to make a profit from it in any way.
- You may not make a profit or seek to make a profit from the use of any material on this website.
- For commercial and fund raising distribution, please contact us to seek additional permission.
- Any King James version scriptures included on this site are considered to be in the public domain. Any other versions of scripture may require you to seek permission from the copyright holder of those versions for certain uses (we do not provide that information).
- All other rights reserved.
- This website seeks to provide resources to equip and edify followers of Christ or others seeking to learn more about God's Word, and is not intended to be
used as a tool of financial gain and may not be exploited for other similar reason.
If you are unwilling to comply with and adhere to the permissions, restrictions, and intentions above, then you are not authorized to use this website.